Are you a Chautauqua property owner? If so, please join the CPOA or renew your membership.
CPOA Yearly Membership: $20.
Donations above $20 are also graciously accepted.
There are three ways to pay your annual CPOA membership dues:
If you have a PayPal account, this is the easiest and quickest method to pay your dues. It's free within the U.S. to send money to family and friends when you use your PayPal balance and/or bank account. There is a fee to send money using a debit card or credit card. If you'd prefer to use a debit or credit card and not incur a fee, then use the third option.
1. by PayPal:
- Go to Paypal.com and log in..
- Click “Pay or Send Money”, then “Send Money to Friends and Family” and then write in the email address: CPOAmembers@gmail.com .
- Click “Next” and input the amount you want to send. (Dues are $20 and we appreciate any donation you can add to your dues.)
- In the “Add a Note” box, please write your name and Chautauqua address so we attribute the dues payment accurately. Then click “Continue” and then “Send Money Now” and you’re all set. You will get an email confirmation of the money sent.
2. By mail:
- Download and print the CPOA 2017 Membership Card.
- Fill out and return the card along with your $20 check (made payable to the Chautauqua Property Owners Association) to:
Treasurer, Chautauqua Property Owners Association
P. O. Box 12
3. by Credit OR DEBIT Card:
Please select an amount from the dropdown menu and then submit your payment below.