CONSIDER DONATING TO THE CPOA
Any donation to the Chautauqua Property Owners Association (CPOA) would be graciously accepted. The CPOA is working for you, the Chautauqua property owner. We represent the interests and needs of the owners to Chautauqua Institution. Recent projects have included the Outdoor Lighting Activity, the Shared Space Program, and the Dog Park. CPOA sponsors community events such as the Area Picnics and Pre-Season Potluck dinner. We support organizations that impact the property owners such as the Westfield Hospital, the Chautauqua Lake Association, and the Watershed Conservancy.
There are three ways to donate to the CPOA:
If you have a PayPal account, this is the easiest and quickest method to donate to the CPOA. It's free within the U.S. to send money to family and friends when you use your PayPal balance and/or bank account. There is a fee to send money using a debit card or credit card. If you'd prefer to use a debit or credit card and not incur a fee, then use the third option.
1. BY PAYPAL:
- Go to Paypal.com and log in..
- Click “Pay or Send Money”, then “Send Money to Friends and Family” and then write in the email address: CPOAmembers@gmail.com .
- Click “Next” and input the amount you want to donate.
- In the “Add a Note” box, please write your name and Chautauqua address so we attribute the donation accurately. Then click “Continue” and then “Send Money Now” and you’re all set. You will get an email confirmation of the money sent.
2. By mail:
- Download and print the CPOA Response Card.
- Fill out and return the card along with your check (made payable to the Chautauqua Property Owners Association) to:
Treasurer, Chautauqua Property Owners Association
P. O. Box 12